Job Title: Voice & Integration Architect
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year contract
Our healthcare client in Columbus, Ohio is investing in new ways to serve patient and provider community. The Enterprise Architecture team has been established to surface, build, incubate, new, world-class technologies focused on improving the patient/consumer experience. We are looking for skilled Architect/Tech Lead in the voice, digital and integration space who can understand the current landscape of backend healthcare system and quickly pilot/Proof-Of-Concept applications to support or Digital Transformation using various voice, omnichannel and Mobile technologies.
- You will own and drive design and develop prototype for a variety of conversational interfaces/Applications, solutions, and products.
- Build PoC/Pilot and work with development teams to release it to production in consultation with Architecture team.
- Design flows for Voice/Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, and omnichannel conversational interfaces/Applications.
- Own and contribute to product design and development, functional design, prototyping, testing, model/intent training, defining support procedures.
- Work with project leadership, project managers, architects, developers in other area of healthcare system.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to identify requirements and design voice and digital self-service assets for diverse use cases across hospital technologies
- Design and deliver POCs, demos, and prototypes in alignment with product leadership and User Experience team
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in conversational design in or around voice and/or enterprise virtual assistants technologies
- Strong experience in Integration Technologies
- Experience collaborating with conversational AI with developers, architects, and other relevant team members
- Group facilitation skills
- Fluent in design thinking and conversation design methodology
- Experience designing and delivering conversational AI MVPs, pilots, and POCs
- Demonstrable experience designing and/or deploying:
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) software and applications
- Voice and/or text-based conversational flows for virtual agents or virtual assistants
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and agile delivery methodologies
- Understanding of natural language technology, the tech stack behind modern conversational experiences, and how to design for current abilities and limitations
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.