<< Return to Search Results
One of the fastest growing health systems in Georgia is looking to expand their VDI and Client Server Engineering team, as desktop virtualization technology has become an increasingly important factor throughout COVID-19 and with the client's ongoing expansion. If you are looking to join a team with a fantastic culture that will be involved in the ongoing optimization of VDI implementation strategy for this rapidly growing health system, please apply below.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting enterprise scale VDI environments.
- VMware Horizon 7.x or newer experience.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 experience
- Create AppStacks in VMware App Volumes 2.x/4.x.
- Build, optimize, and deploy Windows desktop images.
- Monitor large scale VDI environments (experience with ControlUp preferred).
- PowerShell scripting skills a plus.
- Server patching and upgrades.
- Consult with existing client operational VDI team members to assess implementation strategy and work alongside client leadership to address any gaps or issues that arose during post-implementation knowledge transfer.
- Assist in leading technical assessment, research, and testing of new use cases for future-state VDI deployment.
- Lead efforts to create and drive VDI best practices.
- Lead support and documentation efforts for all escalated L2 & L3 issues reported by Application and Infrastructure support personnel.
- Ensure Incidents and Service requests are categorized and prioritized properly based on urgency and potential organizational impact.
- Provide excellent End-User support and communication around status of incidents and service requests.
- Assist Application and Service Owners in strengthening applications prior to deployment.
- Assist with legacy server upgrade/replacement.
- Manage/maintain endpoint encryption server/service.
- VMware Digital Workspace certification VCP/VCAP.
- Healthcare experience.
- EPIC knowledge.
- Citrix experience.
- Certifications around VDI.
- VMWare Horizon.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.