Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
Certifications or Licensures Required: NBCOT and IND OTA license.
Experience Required: 3 months of experience in Acute Care Inpatient or one clinical rotation during fieldwork in the same setting.
Shift: 8am-4:30pm 5×8
Performs direct patient care occupational therapy services under supervision of an Occupational Therapist. May assist with the training of field work and practicum students as well as provide guidance and supervision of support personnel. Willingly participates in related activities in support of patient care, education, and department operations.
· Exceptional communication and patient care skills
· Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· Time management is a critical skill and Basic computer skills.
· Requires graduation from an accredited occupational therapy assistant program, or if foreign trained, graduation from an assistant occupational therapy education program outside the US with educationally equivalent coursework accepted by Indiana PLA.
· Current certification by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) is preferred.
· Requires certification as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in the State of Indiana.
Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.