Certifications or Licensures Required: State Licensure
Experience Required: 1 years of Experience.
Provides physical therapy services to restore function, reduce pain and prevent disability following disease or injury, and assists patients to reach maximum performance levels. Provides all components of direct patient care including supervision of physical therapist assistants, support personnel and students. Willingly participates in related activities in support of patient care, education and department operations.
· Exceptional communication and patient care skills
· Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· Time management is a critical skill and Basic computer skills.
· Requires graduation from an accredited academic program in physical therapy; or, if foreign trained, graduation from a physical therapy education program outside the US with educationally equivalent coursework accepted by Indiana PLA.
· Requires current Physical Therapist license in the State of Indiana.
· Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.