Certifications or Licensures Required: State Licensure
Experience Required: 1 years of Experience.
Physical therapist assistants provide direct patient care and select physical therapy treatments under the supervision of a physical therapist. PTA's assist in the clinical education of physical therapy students and clinical supervision of physical therapist assistant students as well as provide guidance and supervision for support personnel. Willingly participates in related activities in support of patient care, education and department operations.
· Requires certification as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the State of Indiana.
· Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
· Requires graduation from an accredited physical therapist assistant education program, or if foreign trained, graduation from an assistant physical therapist education program outside the US with educationally equivalent coursework accepted by Indiana PLA.
· Exceptional communication and patient care skills
· Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· Time management is a critical skill and Basic computer skills.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.