Position: COVID Testing Site Recorder
Location: Minneapolis MN
Duration: 3 Month – high likelihood of extension
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: As a COVID-19 Testing Site Recorder, you will chart in Electronic Health Record. This position will work at the client’s new testing site supporting students and staff. You are a key player on a team that is delivering high quality, multicultural health care to the client’s diverse population.
- Open to communicating with individuals from a variety of cultures
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relations
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously, as appropriate
- Experience working with individuals from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
License and / or Certification requirements:
- CPR certification
- Completion of medical assistant training course
- Certification or Registered as medical assistant
- Completion of an accredited LPN program.
- Current state of Minnesota LPN license with no restrictions.
- Completion of accredited professional nursing program
- Licensure by the state of Minnesota to practice professional nursing
· Maintain a respectful work environment.
· Provide quality, competent care in a customer friendly manner.
· Efficiently and accurately record Electronic Health Record information.
· Handle lab specimens
· Carry out physician standing orders according to policies, procedures, protocols, applicable regulatory guidelines.
· Perform delegated tasks according to policies, procedures, and protocols.
· Participate in the daily set-up and tear down of the testing site.
· Provide necessary information to patients.
· Attend trainings as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.