Title: Test Automation Developer
Duration: Year Long Contract
Start Date: January 3rd, 2022
Our client is looking for a Test Automation Developer to join their Digital Health Team. In this role, you will be working with different individuals with telehealth and digital health to help assist with custom-developed applications that are used by Mayo Clinic patients to interact with their care team and schedule care with the appropriate clinical specialty area. The foundation of this position is off of manual testing on these applications.
- This position provides software quality assurance services for projects and systems.
- Supports the development of deliverables, which include defining, performs and documenting product validation for new and/or modified applications.
- Investigates operational and process problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Maintains quality records and metrics status reports; guides and directs lower-level personnel on the set-up and performance of quality controls.
- Devises and applies quality controls for in-house and vended products.
- Assists in the execution of quality reviews under the direction of the project team or a senior quality colleague.
- May need to maintain test library and scripts in test management tools. (e.g. Quality Center).
- Experience writing in Automated test scripts
- Experience testing on Native and Non-Native Mobile Application
- TFS/Azure experience
- 1+ year of experience working in a scrum team in an Agile Environment
- Able to build and test manual framework and solutions that provide repeatability in their testing
- Bachelor of Science degree with training/experience in software development, software testing, or quality control
- OR Associate’s degree in a computer-related field and 2 years of professional experience in software development, software testing, or quality control;
- OR 6 years of professional experience in software development, software testing, or quality control.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.