Job Title: Telecom / Voice Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Client: Large Healthcare Company
Start Date: 4/12/21
- The Telecom / Voice Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and ongoing administration and support of telephony applications across our clients systems and sites.
- This team supports device programming and the software that goes into telephony devices.
- Performing routine maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, etc.
- Create & Maintain system documentation
- Provide On-Call support and work with clinical staff in hospital or physician practice
- Provide customized reporting as needed using SQL
- Strong knowledge of telephony applications/systems.
- Experienced with VOIP deployments.
- 3-5 years IP Telephony experience
- SQL Experience
- Technical Aptitude and ability to learn quickly.
- Customer Service Oriented
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.