Position: Technical Writer (100% Remote)
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 3 months, high likelihood of extension
Start Date: March 1, 2021
Our client provides novel search, analytics, and imaging solutions to healthcare enterprises with it's flagship Therapy Response Module. The company offers clinicians with real-time evidence-based imaging insights that aid in decision making for patient care and reduced delivery cost. While the module addresses many of the needs in therapy response assessments for cancer screening in hospitals, it lacks some fundamental workflow needs to transfer to pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations to assist in clinical trials.
We are in search of a consultant who can assist with single-sourcing and updating materials for user manuals and training materials for each release of our client's product.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong experience using of JIRA software and SharePoint
- Open to fluctuating schedules
- Has worked in an FDA regulated environment
- Interpret highly specialized software features and functions into clear, user-friendly, process-driven materials that promote the use and administration of the software.
- Update the documentation with the new features and changes in upcoming releases.
- Write or assist in the writing of the release notes (bugs and fixes) for upcoming releases.
- Work with product management, developers, QA, customer success, marketing, and others to gather pertinent information and/or graphics for document completion with quality results.
- Provide evidence of compliance with business, regulatory, and legal requirements for the company and customers.
- Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines.
What's In It For You?:
The opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing Top 10 technology startups in Madison, WI. This is a 100% remote, contract opportunity where you have the chance to use your skills to help launch a new product in groundbreaking medical and scientific trials.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.