Title: System Support Analyst I
Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: 2 weeks
Travel Expenses: yes
- Escalate all “out of scope” issues to proper Biomed, IS, or IT departments
- Respond to help desk referred trouble tickets; provide for or assist in providing end users support for network software, operating system, hardware and peripheral equipment, and troubleshoot as necessary. Ensure that all IS problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- First look troubleshoot and diagnose software/hardware issues with Axon Capsule and Med devices
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- 2-5+ years of experience in information systems, preferably in end user support for network software, infrastructure devices, operating systems, and endpoint devices.
- BS or BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field preferred.
- Med device knowledge is a plus
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.