Sr. IT Project Manager – Care Management and Population Health
This position requires extensive knowledge of Care Management platforms, skills and abilities in project management, complex healthcare business operations activities, IT integrations, and organizational collaboration among various functional areas to successfully complete To be effective the candidate must possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills, highly effective written, presentation and oral communications skills, an independent, and a consultative approach to building business relationships. Successful candidates must demonstrate a hands-on project management style, capable of engaging in executive level and department level discussions through the organization, creation, and management of project plans, accountable for milestones and overall communications to stakeholders.
Our client is looking for a leader that works well within cross functional teams, and that can lead and drive accountability for a team and business partners across multiple geographies. This individual will lead the implementation of a new Care Management platform for the Health Plan side of our business and will act as an advisor to senior leadership throughout the project lifecycle. In this role the successful candidate will lead clinical, operations, and revenue cycle teams through the transition.
· Must be able to work independently and demonstrate leadership in various situations
· Translate strategies/policies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables
· Deliver on strategic alignment of this project to achieve overarching business objectives for the enterprise
· Facilitates collaboration between project sponsor, project team members, business, and clinical stakeholders
· Responsible for driving project day-to-day operation activities along with project status reporting
· Project management experience with business-critical strategic projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project close
· Apply PM best practices and rigor across all project deliverables and with the business units while promoting the EMPO standards for project management.
· Provide leadership in the requirements gathering process (both business requirements and technical requirements)
· Facilitate the technical design and build process with multiple partners, while ensuring business outcomes of the project are met
· Ensure proper testing and acceptance of any solution with internal, business, and/or clinical partners, as appropriate
· Proactively identify, manage, and address change management
· Lead the business in Operational Readiness, including transition plans, productivity dips due to transformations, standard operating procedures, workarounds, downtime procedures, etc.
· Develop and execute enterprise level communication plans
· Minimum of 8 years of IT Project Management experience is required
· Minimum of 5 years leading Care Management implementations
· Demonstrated experience leading projects for the Innovaccer platform preferred
· Demonstrated track record on leading integration efforts required for Care Management Platforms
· Demonstrated track record of implementation population health platforms
· Demonstrated scrum methodology experience preferred
· PMP, Six Sigma, Agile training or certifications is preferred
· Experience with budgeting including general accounting knowledge of Capital versus Operating expenses is required
· Must have project management background in a hospital or health system IT environment
· Demonstrated experience with multiple projects leading business process documentation and business process re-design across multiple functional areas
· Experience with implementing Care Management platforms required
· Management of RAID logs including bringing issues and other escalations to agreeable resolutions for all stakeholders
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail
· Proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget and scope
· Demonstrated experience with executive level communications create and present materials
· Ability to execute in a remote workforce environment; develop relationships and achieve desired outcomes with a remote workforce
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.