Sr. Epic Clindoc Analyst
2 Month Contract to Hire
Our large Healthcare client is looking for a Sr. Epic Analyst to join their Clindoc team. They have an upcoming go-live with an acquired health system in early 2021, so initially this individual will be responsible for assisting with implementation readiness. After they are live, the major responsibilities will shift to optimization and upgrade work.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the build, design, and testing phases of Epic Clindoc
- Assists the team in analyzing issues, identifying root causes, developing, and recommending key work products.
- Participates in upcoming go-live initiatives, and once that work is complete, efforts will shift to optimization
- Participates in quality work efforts including evaluation, development, implementation, integration, and administration of internal and external business solutions.
- Must possess Clindoc Certification
- Must have prior experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation
- Must be comfortable working independently while collaborating with a team
- At least 4 years Epic experience
- Clinical or RN background is highly preferred
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.