Title: Data Analyst
Location: Remote (Wisconsin resident preferred)
Our Midwest DHS client is currently in need of a Data Analyst to assist with Dynamics Test Registration Application data, as well as several other facets within the technical department a they continue to build out a better strategy towards the fight on Covid-19.
We are in search of an individual who using the Dynamics Test Registration Application (DTRA) data as well as data from other relevant data sources can identify and interpret patterns and trends which can offer ways to improve operations and guide critical business decisions. Examples of our needs for this role are as follows:
- Analysist that can provide an answer to the question: “Are we providing equitable access to testing?”
- Who are we serving at state-run community testing sites?
- How does that mix of individuals compare to the census tracts and health equity needs of those communities?
- What data can we use to measure COVID-19 testing equity?
- Analysis that provides answers to the following questions:
- How quickly are we delivering testing supplies?
- To whom are we delivering testing supplies? And how does that match the testing rates, positivity rates, and spread in the region?
- Partnership with the epidemiologist team to align our operational and outcomes data, including:
- We have a report about the type of individual who provides testing each day. The “other” category is large and needs attention to better represent the types of submitter organizations.
- What hotspots are emerging that can help us anticipate needs for testing supplies?
Minimum requirements include:
- A data-oriented personality, great communication skills, and an excellent eye for details.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Data Mapping, Data Cleansing, Data Analysis, Data Testing, Data Validation, Data Flow, Reporting and Presentation
- 3-4 years of technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, and data profiling techniques
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- Nice to have: Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft SQL Server
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.