Position: Sr. Analyst- EHR
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: ASAP, 6 month CTH, full-time
This resource is responsible for maintaining and supporting the electronic health record, practice management system, and other health applications implemented.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Troubleshoot software and hardware performance issues.
- Provides support for EHR navigation, customization, billing, patient portal and general set up.
- Performs system maintenance work including but not limited to account merge, master files, error logs, printing, form creation and updates and audits.
- Create, update and deactivate provider information, orders, fees, provider schedules, insurance profiles, master files, credentialing and patient portal EHR system.
- Supports interfaces and uploads such as claims out of EHR and inbound EOB reports.
- myAvatar experience required
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field or experience working as a licensed clinical or certified IT professional
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.