Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Madison, WI
Our client, a Fortune 100 service company is in need of a Senior Project Manager to work directly with the PMO to work in conjunction with the VP of IT based out of Madison, WI. Duties include managing multiple projects, document processing, and working directly with numerous operating clients. We are in search of an individual who is highly organized, self-sufficient, able to identify risks, think strategically, and have exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a Project Manager (active certification through PMI is not required but preferred).
- Proven ability to self-manage and manage to the completion of project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Manage internal resources and external stakeholders for flawless project execution.
- Make recommendations on processes and procedures to VP of PMO, and be able to tactfully make suggestions, identify risks to operating companies.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope of agreements and within budget.
- Track project progression and report status to internal team members and leadership as well as external stakeholders.
- Develop, review and/or approve project requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage resource availability, capacity and project allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate project issues and risks to internal leadership and external stakeholders as needed.
- In cooperation with the project team, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts, work product validation and project artifacts, as needed.
- In cooperation with the sales team, provide documentation and guidance during the business development process to include assigning resources to requests for sales support, developing project estimates and writing / editing scopes of work and responses to RFPs.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.