Position: Senior Project Manager (Vendor Integration Managers)
Client: Large 3rd Party RCM
Start Date: 7/6
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Our large 3rd party RCM client is looking for a highly skilled Sr. Project Manager to join their team.
The Senior Project Manager of the PMO team for revenue cycle will oversee all aspects of projects across our hospital and physician services. The responsibilities include successfully implementing projects for new clients across all revenue lifecycle functions and Ensembles internal operational excellence programs on-time, within budget and with the highest quality.
Key activities include establishing a clear charter/scope, project plans with deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and reporting accurate project health and progress. The role includes coordinating across departments to promote a collaborative approach to delivery for successful outcomes. Successful projects will ensure that deliverables are on-time and fall within the applicable scope and budget. The Senior Project Manager – Project Management will rely on his/her experience and judgment to plan and accomplish projects. The Senior Project Manager -Project Management will lead and direct the work of others, accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform Program/Project Management on multiple complex, concurrent client and internal revenue cycle projects across the Hospital and Physician Service Line and others as needed
- Lead client, vendor and internal teams through initiation, planning, executing/monitoring and controlling, and closing of designated projects
- Ensure project work is well-defined and planned. This includes thorough scope definition, estimation, cost-budgeting, resourcing, scheduling, and placing under ongoing change control
- Ensure effective risk, issue, action, and change management, including timely decision making for risks and changes, timely issue resolution, and comprehensive action management
- Establish, maintain and execute an effective communications plan serving all stakeholder needs.
- Ensure team clarity on objectives, scope, and roles, and communicates the work plan with regular and meaningful reports on status and performance
- Excel at stakeholder management by exhibiting good listening, speaking, writing, and negotiating skills
- Interface with government stakeholders to ensure requirements are delivered on time and within budget
- Work in collaboration across stakeholders and teams for successful delivery outcomes
- Responsible to ensure customer satisfaction that the work scope is completed in a quality manner, within budget and on time.
- Keep the business owner/stakeholder up to date to minimize uncertainty and avoid any unwanted surprises through effective communication.
- Meet with business owners to review current project status reports
- Monitor and manage project performance inclusive of cost and team performance.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Accomplishes HR objectives by recruiting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching other associates
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and providing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Meet financial objectives by supporting requirement creations, preparing work efforts and budgets and schedules
- Adhere to enterprise PMO established best practices and tools for consistency across all projects
- Ability to travel as needed to support the projects estimated at up to 50% of the time
- Perform other duties as requested to support the Project Office, Clients and Business Units
Minimum Education: 4 year bachelors degree
Program and Project Management: 8+ years
Revenue Cycle: 4+ years
Healthcare: 4+ years
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.