Job Title: Sailpoint Developer
6 month Contract to Hire
Job Description: Our client in Nashville is looking to bring on a mid-senior level developer to join their team and be responsible for integration and support for the enterprise's identity management systems. This individual will need to be skilled in Java, SQL, and IAM tools. Our client is looking for someone who is eager for the next step in their career and would be interested in moving into a full time opportunity.
- Completing coding, testing, limitations, and documentation
- Will be supporting large and small projects across the organization through ticket support or engagements
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing identity and access management solutions using SailPoint and IQ
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience
- Unit and integration testing experience
- Web services ( SOAP, REST), and cloud integration experience
- OO concepts & design patterns
- Strong communication skills
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.