RPA Business Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Start Date: ASAP
6-month Contract to hire
The RPA Analyst works closely with the business staff and technical staff to analyze business problems, define automation solutions, and works with the RPA Developer to clearly document implementation plan. Creates functional specifications documents (TDDs, PDDs, etc.) and other design or architecture artifacts as necessary to ensure a systematic approach to the development of new automation solutions, user guides or policies and procedures. Interacts with HR SMEs as necessary to identify, interpret and document business processes and requirements in the form of workflows, design documents, and both high-level and detailed user stories and acceptance criteria. Based on detailed analysis, delivers recommendations for process and system improvements that assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experience. Responsible for identifying and documenting required test data, test cases and test success/failure criteria for supported automations
- Profound understanding of RPA Deployment Methodology and opportunity identification / process optimization is required.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Experience writing user stories and using product management and development tracking tools (e.g. Jama, DevOps, etc.).
- Must have background and experience with Business Analysis toolkit including an understanding of systems development lifecycles, architecture and frameworks, problem solving and root cause analysis methods, Use cases, data and process modeling skills and document business process models.
- Experience participating with multi-disciplinary business and development team(s).
- Independent thinker with strong organization, prioritization and planning skills.
- Proven success gaining a deep understanding of stakeholder and user experience to improve stakeholder satisfaction
Bacholers in Information Technology
Business process automation, certification in UIPath, Blue Prism or other RPA technology
2+ years of relevant experience as a BA for RPA initiatives
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.