Position: Research Contracts Specialist
Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a Research Contracts Specialist to join their team to assist our Client in achieving research contracting objectives and strategies.
- 2-3+ years of experience with Research contracts
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- A self starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Facilitate research contract development, legal review, and negotiation for our client.
- Work in coordination with the Office of General Counsel and Clinical Research.
- Support development and implementation of research contract management tools and processes.
- Oversee administrative and legal processing of research contracts, subject to attorney oversight as needed and per established contract guidelines.
- Staying up-to-date with knowledge and trends within the industry.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.