Title: Clinical Research Analyst
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6-month Contract-To-Hire
This position provides data and analytical support for research and evaluation projects, including managing data, creating analytic plans for research projects, and performing statistical analysis. Working hand-in-hand with scientific leads across 3-5 projects to design analytic portions of study and analytic plans for research protocol.
- Master's Degree – Social Science, Computer Science, Biological Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Epidemiology, or related field.
- Proof of driver license and auto insurance upon request.
- 3 years – Work experience in statistical analysis of data, including:
- 2 years of experience in a research or health care environment.
- Experience with statistical modeling.
- Experience designing, building, and managing databases.
- Experience performing analysis for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- CITI Human Subject training
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.