Client: State of WI, Department of Public Health
Position: Project Manager – Communicable Diseases Epidemiology Section
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2 years
Location: Remote (WI resident highly preferred)
BR: Max $70/hr.
Job Description: Will be responsible for the oversight of technical assistance work across many different areas and partnerships with other entities who are responding to Covid-19.
- Experience as a Project Manager or similar position within a Public Health or Disease Surveillance capacity.
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent written and communication skillsets
- Experience with federal grant management and compliance required
- Experience with partner/relationship management
- Ability to prioritize activities with adherence to deadlines
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.