- 3-7 years of experience required (3-5 years min relevant experience in the role)
- Pega CSA Certification required
- Experience with Pega Cloud Services required
- 3+ years of Pega implementations
- Experience on Pega PRPC V8.4.x and Frameworks. (Experience in Pega CWS application is a plus).
- Experience in PEGA BIX application.
- Strong knowledge on Pega Upgrades, Integration, and all Pega Tools.
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Experience in rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors SOAP/REST Services, and XML etc…
- Experience with Pega BPM (Business Process Management), BRE (Business Rules Engine) and workflow processing and case management, Pega Designer Studio
- Experience in Pega System Administration a plus.
- Debugging skills with log analysis, PLA, AES, Clipboard, and Tracer.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience in working on projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Agile/Scrum development methodologies, dev ops (Pega deployment manager) and SDLC.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.