Title: Manager, Global Medical Affairs Strategy & Execution
Client: Large Pharmaceutical Company
The Manager, Global Medical Affairs Strategy and Execution supports the strategic objectives of the Global Medical Affairs function and the Global Medical Affairs Leaders. The Manager will partner with the Global Medical Affairs Strategy and Execution Associate Directors to manage the operational aspects of the Global Medical Affairs Function in partnership with the broader Global Medical Affairs Strategy and Execution Team, including:
• Global Medical Affairs Team meeting coordination and support
• Development and operational execution of the publication strategy/global publication plans
• Coordination of publication plan activities across cross functional teams (Medical Affairs and Market Access)
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Support development of integrated evidence generation plans by assessment of data generation needs from regional and cross-functional teams.
• Management and strategic oversight of GMA information sharing platforms such as SharePoint, SKIM, QlikSense, and Pigeon.
• Partner with the Global Medical Affairs Team (Strategy/Execution and asset leaders) to manage the publications process. Ensure the development of publications follows the Cross-Pharma Publication SOP. Manage publication vendors. Coordinate publication discussions in collaboration with agency partners, J&J stakeholders, and alliance stakeholders.
• Partner with the Global Medical Affairs Team (Strategy/Execution and asset leaders) to manage and ensure successful GMA Operating model via the Global Medical Affairs Team.
• Manage the vendors that support the assets.
• Manage and track the ReCAP process for Medical Affairs/collaborative studies. Ensure consistent implementation of the process and conducts due diligence activities.
• Track TA/Product performance metrics and develop plans to address any performance deviations. Provide quarterly metrics to Global Medical Affairs lead.
• Ownership for maintenance of developed processes and updates.
• A minimum of 4 years of combined relevant experience in a medical/clinical environment, scientific function in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
• Experience in oncology is preferred
• Prior experience in a medical affairs role for 2+ years is preferred
• Knowledge of oncology products
• A demonstrated track record of success within Medical Affairs, clinical environment and/or scientific function is desired
• Experience leading a study (observational, non-interventional) to support market access needs is desirable
• Global mindset is required
• Ability to partner cross culturally/regionally is preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills are required
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize assignments is required
• Critical thinking, social skills, intellectual curiosity, and teaming skills are required
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.