Responsibilities: The key tasks for the Lung Cancer Project Manager will include the following:
· Manages and coordinates agenda driven meetings with external collaborators.
· Tracks timelines, budget, milestones, and status of the portfolio of biomarker projects.
· Manages biomarker vendor Purchase Orders, and in partnership with Business Operations, track and reconcile vendor invoices and milestone payments.
· Assistance with biomarker operations activities including sample tracking and management of biomarker data in support of data analysis timelines, risk and quality plans.
· Ensures biomarker operational tracking and project management tools are utilized to meet the needs of the team.
Desired Skills, Experience and Competencies:
· Life sciences degree (Bachelor or Masters) in Scientific, Medical or Healthcare subject area required. 3+ years related professional experience in a clinical research setting, clinical/diagnostic laboratory, or pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment.
· Project Management certification or training.
· Expertise in Microsoft Project.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of clinical research, ICH GCP, GLP, data management, and regulatory and legal issues related to samples.
· Subject matter expertise in Oncology and biomarkers.
· Prior experience with partnerships, strategic alliances and vendor management expected.
· Team player with demonstrated success with cross-functional and global team.
· Displays effective written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates good judgment in what and when information/opinions are communicated. Actively seeks input, listens, and understands. Shares accurate information with peers, supervisor, or work team. Prepares reports. Delivers clear and effective presentations.
· Location: Horsham, PA (Home/Office Based)
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.