Position: Lead Electrical Engineer (Digital/Mixed Signal)
Location: Waukesha, WI (100% remote to start, transitioning to 50% on-site)
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: Early April
Our client, a Fortune 100 and one of the top 5 largest medical device manufacturers in the world is in need of a lead electrical engineer to support their MR team.
- Common skill sets include Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal. Specialized skill sets for this role include power electronics, magnetics design, and controls.
- Test and implement analog, mixed signal & Digital designs as part of product quality and productivity improvements
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving implementation of process and product quality improvements
- Working knowledge of project management processes and procedures.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal and organizational skills and candidate may be required to mentor, coach, and lead a junior team.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with minimum of 3 years relative work experience mixed signal and analog system design.
- Experience with typical electrical test equipment
- Digital and mixed signal experience
- Strong understanding of designing acoustics
- Master Degree in anolog/mixed signal related field with 2-5 years of experience of relative work
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.