Position: Lab Technician/Lab Technologists
Location: Onsite, 1st shift, part-time, weekend support
Duration: 10 month contract with possibility for extension
Start Date: ASAP
– Perform a variety of tests in clinical laboratories using standard techniques and equipment; perform related duties in the laboratory to include specimen handling around Covid, using manual and automatic equipment to test specimens, and perform and report analytical tests.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– PCR Testing Experience – preferred but not required
– QIAGEN Agility platform experience for at least 2-3 would be preferred, but not required
– MT ASCP Preferred
– Open to contracts
– 2+ year of experience in Lab setting
– Perform routine waived and moderate complexity tests in a clinical laboratory for use in the treatment and diagnosis of Covid 19. Assisting with testing all Duke University Students and staff for a safe return to campus.
What’s In It For You:
– Opportunity to be on front lines of helping with Covid 19 testing
– Opportunity to work with a top AMC in NC
– Opportunity to go FT
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.