3+ month Contract
Our client is seeking a Kronos Systems Administrator to ensure the day-to-day functionality and operational health of the Kronos Workforce Management System with focus on schedule imports and build. You will be responsible for managing and providing assistance to a group of teams whose responsibilities include system and security administration, application support, development, build and testing of enhancements and upgrades, and technical support.
- Extensive knowledge of the Kronos system and Kronos Cloud.
- Knowledge of schedule imports and build.
- Previous experience within Healthcare Vertical
- Preferred prior experience within Kronos Time and Attendance.
- Application/System Build Experience – at least 2 years of previous experience (software support experience).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 4-year degree in related field.
- 2 – 3 years of overall Kronos experience
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.