The Field Auto-verification Consultant’s main focus is to optimize a customer’s clinical laboratory goals; with emphasis on auto-verification. This position’s primary responsibilities are to provide consulting services to customers and facilitate the implementation, training, and use of auto-verification.
· Responsible of obtaining customer requirements for auto-verification
· Consult with customers and key stakeholders to design and implement highly complex auto-verification to maximize the client solution for the customer
· Determines customer needs and sets appropriate installation expectations including project management. Maintain internal tracking systems for services and customer follow-up.
· Provide integration project leadership: includes project scope definition, acceptance, timelines, and approval. Will monitor project status through regular updates and ensure collaboration occurs between customer, Client, and vendor.
· Performs validation process of applicable IT solutions to evaluate effectiveness. Provides routine follow-up support to ensure the customer is adopting full use of IT product features. Ensure all customers are fully satisfied with their IT connectivity solution and IT product optimization.
· Collaborate cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity. Lead and drive solutions.
· Provide feedback to the organization (i.e. Global, Marketing, stakeholders, etc.) on potential product enhancements and customer requirements.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of training materials and/or installation guides for supported IT products. Develop consulting tools and service offerings.
· Provides support for mock go-live and go-live
Who You Are:
· Associate’s or higher degree in Information Technology, Medical Technology (preferred) or Life Sciences field
· At least 3 years’ experience as a licensed Medical Technologist (ASCP, NCA, or equivalent) or at least 8 years working as a Laboratory Technician and possess requirements and ability to complete Medical Technologist Licensing (preferred)
· Advanced knowledge of the integration of laboratory information systems, analytical instrumentation and automation systems
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Understands rule algorithms or Boolean Logic
· Ability to travel domestically up to 30%
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.