IT Auditor – 100% Remote
4 Month Contract
Start Date: May 31st
Our Healthcare Client is in need of an IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Auditor to help with ramp up for their SOC Audit
- 2-3 Years of Experience as an IT Auditor or Analyst
- Previous experience working through SOC Audits
- Familiarity with IT Security best practices
- Healthcare background is not required, but nice to have
- Certifications: CIS (Certified Information Systems); Not required but nice to have
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to work with limited supervision and exercise independent judgement
- Experience using Microsoft Applications including Excel and SQL.; Archer eGRC is not required but nice to have.
- Performing SOC audit reports to provide assurance around the organizations security, availability, confidentiality, process integrity and/or privacy controls based on their compliance.
- Establish and maintain Information Security policies, standards and related documentation. Perform risk assessment and conduct audits in accordance with the IS policies and standards.
- Assist in planning audit and audit timeline
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.