Inpatient Documentation Specialist
We are seeking a Document Center Specialist to join our team on an open-ended contract basis. As a key member of the inpatient document center, you will play a crucial role in supporting the team's operations. This position is particularly critical as the team is currently undergoing changes, with a focus on cross-functional responsibilities and consolidation of tasks.
- Document Preparation:
- Prepare physical documents for processing, ensuring they are organized and ready for scanning.
- Utilize scanning equipment to convert physical documents into digital format.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness during the scanning process.
- Index digital documents into the Epic system, following established protocols.
- Collaborate with team members to maintain a consistent and organized document database.
- Collaboration and Team Integration:
- Work closely with the Inpatient Document Center team to contribute to the overall efficiency and productivity of the department.
- Engage in the ongoing process of merging responsibilities within the team, adapting to changes and contributing positively to team dynamics.
- Previous experience in document processing, scanning, or related roles is preferred.
- Familiarity with document management systems such as OnBase and Epic is an advantage.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining accuracy in document processing.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work collaboratively in a team environment.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.