Position: Infection Preventionist RN/MPH
Location: Nashville, Chattanooga, & Columbia, TN
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months, possibility of extension
This position will be a member of the regional Infection Control and Prevention Team. The team will conduct site assessments and work closely with facility leadership to implement CDC and TNDOH guidelines and best practices. Locations for needed personnel are in Nashville, TN.
- Assist with providing guidance to health care facilities related to infection prevention and control
- Develop guidance documents
- Conduct interviews with healthcare facility personnel
- Compile infection data and generate reports.
- RN/BSN or MPH; 3+ years’ experience in Infectious Disease.
- If an RN must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse by the State Board of Nursing for Tennessee or a compact state.
- Computer experience required (Excel preferred).
- Communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Interview skills
- Work in a team setting
- Infection Control Certification highly preferred.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.