Title: Grants and Contracts Manager (Home Equity – CRT)
Location: 100% Remote – but candidate MUST currently live in the state of WI
Duration: 6 months with high chance of extension
Our Midwest Department of Health Client is in need of a Grants and Contracts Manager to assist the Covid Response Team with oversite on newly developing projects and deployments.
- Provide grant and contract management support to the CRT in the COVID-19 Vaccine Program health equity community grants.
- This will include managing the Request for Applications process (e.g., managing reviewers, reviewing for compliance, etc.), contracting for around 50 awards, and managing compliance and reporting by awardees through 8/31/2021.
- Experience managing grant awards
- Experience with contract management, CARS payments (preferred), etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Discretion with sensitive or internal information
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities and pivot as needed
- Ability to complete tasks quickly and accurately
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.