Title: GE Centricity Perinatal Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 13 weeks (with chance of extension)
Our Midwest Healthcare client is currently preparing to launch a CareGiver model project for clinical documentation modules across the system, and are in need of a GE Centricity Perinatal Consultant to assist with build/design tasks. They will be standardizing build and making changes along the way.
- GE Centricity is used system-wide for all Perinatal needs, and therefore is linked to other EHRs (Epic, Cerner, Meditech, etc.) used by the health system.
- Should have CC1 and CC2 and DRM configuration training
- Ability to complete security/provisioning of new users
- Ability to manage end user incident tickets (Refreshing, troubleshooting & adding workstations)
- Ability to complete configuring changes and assisting other with changes in CPN charting (documentation, reporting potential, chalk board, etc)
- Writing DRM reports
- Good communication skills and organization
- Collaborative-Working with other teams about possible projects for CPN (INEVA database swap & SCM interface)
- On-Call and resolution of tickets (variable hours)
- Able to take on or work REQUESTS
- Service Now, Google, and good organizational skills required
Our client is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, our client is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, our client provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Our client includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Their Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, etc.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.