Position: Epidemiologist I
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-month contract
Location: 100% remote capabilities
Our client is in need of epidemiologists to work with with their Data Stewards team. This team is an integral part of their Data Group – they ensure that their COVID-19 data is processed in a format that can be utilized by the public and other data analysts within the department every single day.
- Write/update SAS code to provide daily reporting of COVID-19 public-facing datasets and reports
- Analyze large datasets and perform database linkages in SAS, R, Tableau or other software for data requests, metrics, and incidental requests
- Provide quick response of data inquiries and provide information of COVID-19 indicators to the public or public health partners
- Implement SAS code changes and REDCap project changes as monitoring guidance evolves or processes change.
- Ability to serve assigned weekends in the shift rotation, each ~6 hours (at least 1 weekend every 2 weeks) and 4-5 shifts per week in total, and responsible for ensuring complete reporting of COVID-19 data including troubleshooting data issues.
- Ability to work remotely for the foreseeable future.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.