Epic Revenue Cycle Analyst
Start Date: 10/26/2020
Location: Remote with potentially 50% travel as cities begin opening up
About the Job:
· Our Client is a third party Revenue Cycle Operational company. When they sign new Clients, they have a list of around 200 things they will be doing to improve operations. About 120 of those enhancements are tied directly to Epic and there is an increasing need for Epic optimization
· If the new clients' Epic group can't support the amount of work needed to improve rev cycle operations, our client dedicates a team to help out.
· With new clients being signed recently, our Client is building out a team of Epic Certified Revenue Cycle Analysts
3 total openings across the following modules:
· Epic HB/HB Claims
· Epic PB/PB Claims
· Epic Certification in one or more of the above modules
· Revenue Cycle Operational background preferred
· Consulting background with multiple project experience – experience optimizing workflows
· Experience configuring, optimizing workflows and guiding clients on their existing Epic systems
· Build experience not needed but nice to have
· Effective Communication
· Positive, friendly demeanor
· Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
· Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.