Title: Epic Radiant (radiology) Analyst
Location: Preferred NY, open to anyone remote up to 100%
Contract: rolling 6 month contract (likely 12-14 month total engagement, opportunity to convert FTE)
- Epic Radiant certification (current, held for 3+ years)
- 5+ years Epic experience as an analyst
- 2+ Full Epic life cycle implementations (from design, build, configuration, testing, through go-live)
- experience working in an enterprise level health system
- ambulatory experience required
- breast imaging build experience preferred
Seeking Radiant Analyst responsible for the implementation of Radiology, Breast Imaging, Interventional Radiology, and Cardiology. The ideal candidate would have experience implementing both radiology and cardiology. At a minimum the candidate should have 2-3 year’s experience with Radiant. Current Certification is required. The candidate should also be familiar with the integration points and interface setup.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.