Title: Epic Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Preferred NY, open to anyone remote up to 100%
Contract: rolling 6 month contract
- 5+ years Epic experience as an BI Developer or Epic Business Analyst
- Preferred certifications in the following:
- Clarity, Cogito, Caboodle, SlicerDicer, Reporting Workbench, Rader
- 2+ Full Epic life cycle implementations (from design, build, configuration, testing, through go-live)
- Experience using SAP Crystal Reports
- experience working in an enterprise level health system
- ambulatory experience required
- Responsible for validating Epic Foundation System reports and identifying advanced reporting needs with report consumers.
- Develops operational and project-related reports including analysis, design, documentation, versioning development, configuration, testing, implementation and ongoing support for Epic Clarity and ancillary data warehouses such as Caboodle using tools such as SAP Crystal Reports, Cogito Reporting Workbench, Cogito Radar, and Cogito SlicerDicer.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with reports, including reviewing T-SQL code and database issues.
- For Leads – Provides technical direction, guidance and assistance during project development and accomplish all required formal sign-offs.
- Experience with one of the following applications and/or Epic Clarity Data Models is preferred: Beaker, Optime, Resolute Professional Billing (PB).
- Experience with claims reporting and/or claims aggregation is preferred.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.