Job Title: Epic Application Lead
Client: Large Healthcare System
Start Date: 3/20/2023
Duration: 12 months with the possibility for an extension
- Our large Healthcare client recently acquired another hospital and is in need of 3 Epic application leads to manage a team of analysts and support the implementation.
- The Epic application leads will be responsible for managing a team of 23 analysts.
- They will be responsible for extending our clients Epic Builds to the newly acquired hospital.
- Go-Live is scheduled for 2/2024
- Responsible for the planning, design, testing, implementation, support and analysis of programs and software
- Provides forward-thinking technical leadership for application systems and utilizing an understanding of both the current and future states of the technology is able define and articulate pros, cons and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Ensures that change management policies and procedures are being applied.
- Takes ownership of resolution for product and/or implementation issues.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures for departmental changes, defines system requirements, identifies programming and output needs and develops designs to meet these needs.
- 5+ years of Epic experience
- Full life-cycle project implementation experience
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.