Position: Epic Ambulatory Analyst II
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 month Contract-to-hire
Start date: 2/8/2021
Overview of Job:
Our client in Philadelphia, PA is searching for an associate Epic Ambulatory Analyst to join their growing Epic team. Our client has merged with several hospitals and health systems in the greater Philadelphia and New Jersey areas, and is actively integrating their Epic systems with the clinical applications at each system. As an associate Epic Analyst, you will help support the Epic team through these integrations, and design the system within Epic.
- Certified in Epic Ambulatory
- Certification in Epicare is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience as an Epic Analyst using Ambulatory and/or other applications
- At least 2 years of building withing Epic
- Wisdom and Pheonix Certifications are a plus
- Eprescribing and order transmittal background preferred
- Support the Epic team through the upcoming go-live
- Analyze business and user requirements and collaborate with teams to design and build technology or process solutions which automate or improve the EMR system to support business strategies while considering cost vs value and alternate solutions.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.