Desktop Support Technician
12 Month Contract
One of our clients, a leading hospital system in greater Atlanta, is looking to fill 3 gaps on their Microsystems & Desktop Support Technician team, specifically in relation to their Cerner Ambulatory efforts and peripheral projects. This team is one of our best connections at this client, with a fabulous team culture. With this, we are looking for a confident individual looking to leverage his or her IT desktop support experience to provide excellent customer service to the end-user while troubleshooting and supporting workstation, application and server-related problems.
- 2+ years of IT desktop support experience within a corporate Windows environment
- Successful track record providing outstanding customer service and problem resolution for end-users experiencing hardware and software issues
- Experience with PC refreshes, deploying new IT equipment, creating images, installing software packages, maintaining computer networks, and migrating network printers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory services, Windows 10 operating systems, Windows servers, encryption products, and standard networking protocols (including TCP/IP and Ethernet)
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification is preferred
- Must be able and willing to work Overtime hours as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to pass a 10-Panel Drug Screen & Comprehensive Background Check.
- Must be able to furnish prior vaccinations/immunizations records for:
- Varicella/Chickenpox (prior exposure or immunity)
- Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) – Vaccine can be provided by Brooksource
- Hepatitis B
- Tuberculosis (TB) – Test can be provided by Brooksource
- Annual flu shot required
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstations, desktops, laptops, network printers, and peripherals
- Respond to and resolve workstation, application, and server related problems
- Update desktop software/applications and maintain documentation on installed applications
- Support company-wide IT infrastructure projects such as PC refreshes, new hardware deployments, site acquisitions, and go-lives
- Provide outstanding customer service and display utmost professionalism to everyone within the healthcare system
- Act as a self-starter through the display of effectively prioritizing tickets without oversight
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.