Position: Data Governance Analyst
Duration: End date – initial end date is 12/31/2020; however, once we get the budget extension for approval, we would extend that end date to 4/30/2021.
- Under the direction of Data Governance leadership, the Consultant will collaborate with business and technical resources, as well as other consultants to gather and develop requirements, discover and document business metadata, business terms and definitions and conduct other related activities.
- The Consultant will also develop and promote standard definitions, workflows and data governance best practices to accelerate growth, adoption and use of business glossary.
- The Consultant may also be assigned to conduct Axon-specific tasks, such as curate business terns and definitions, data sets and other Axon facets, create or update Axon workflows, develop business data quality rules, and other related activities.
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Data Governance
- Metadata Management
- Business Analysis
- Data Quality Analysis
- Informatica Axon
- Informatica IDQ
- General knowledge of dashboard and visualization tools (Tableau and Power BI)
- General knowledge of a cloud environment (Azure)
- General knowledge of data warehouses, especially a cloud-based data warehouse (Snowflake)
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.