Position: Clinical Research Nurse
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
As a Research Nurse, the primary responsibilities for this position is the management and oversight of several research projects involving human subjects, particularly cancer patients.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
- Program planning
- Consenting of patients to research studies
- Making sure studies are in compliance with federal state, local, and institutional research regulations
- Supervision of clinical research protocols and disease-related databases
- Coordination with study investigators to plan and implement new research projects
- Assistance with the design of data collection and tracking forms
- Development and implementation of data tracking procedures
- Coordination and collaboration with other research sites
- Monitoring quality assurance for data collection
- Management of study databases
- Production of data reports for tracking purposes.
- Subject recruitment
- Data collection
- Performance of other research project-related tasks, as needed
- Education: BA/BS/AD in Nursing from an Accredited College or University.
- Currently has their RN in Minnesota.
- 1-3 years of experience as an RN (on the floor).
- Comfortable handling a large workload.
- Experience with Protection of Rights of Human Subjects.
- FDA Regulations
- HPI IRB Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge in Research Protocol Compliance.
- Experience with Enrolling Patients in Clinical Trials.
- Experience with Implementation, Maintenance, and Evaluation of Research Protocols.
- Preferred- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) and/or Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or other applicable certifications for IDC Research positions.
- Preferred – Oncology experience or knowledgeable/wants to know more about oncology.
- Preferred- Research experience
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.