Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Location; Columbus, Ohio
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year contract to hire
- The Clinical Research Coordinator works in collaboration with the Principal Investigator (PI) to coordinate assigned clinical research studies in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and federal regulations.
- This position performs day to day activities related to clinical research studies including: recruit and screen participants, obtains informed consent, educate participants regarding study requirements, event reporting and complete case report forms.
- This position performs activities independently, consistently and accurately and demonstrates skills and abilities resulting in high quality work.
- This position applies these skills to a broad range of different type of clinical studies, navigates available resources appropriately, effectively uses all tools at their disposal and operates e-technology proficiently.
- The Senior Clinical Research Coordinator performs the majority of activities independently and performs quality checks of their work.
- This position serves as a formal and informal leader of multidisciplinary teams establishing and maintaining communications with Investigator, research team, sponsor, and other applicable individuals/groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from a four year college or university.
- Two years of direct human subjects research
- Ability to prioritize the work of multiple projects.
- Experience in a team setting.
- Clinical Research Coordinator Certification (or equivalent approved Clinical Research Certification)
- Three or more years of direct human subjects research
- Clinical knowledge in assigned therapeutic area or program
Perks of the job:
- Free parking while onsite
- $5,250/yr tuition benefits.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.