Clinical Research Coordinator – Med/Surg
3-6 Month Contract-to-Hire
Washington, DC (On-Site)
Summary: The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of their assigned portfolio of studies, which may include but not limited to IRB applications and related forms, data collection forms, patient screening and enrollment, verification of investigative procedures to accomplish research goals, and preparation of reports. Required to enter study and/or research participant data into the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree or an Allied Health or related professional degree required.
- 1-2 years of relevant Clinical Research Coordinator experience required.
- Undergraduate and/or work experiences that demonstrates aptitude for research facilitation required.
- GCP Citi Training completed – preferred.
- CCRC/CCRA Certification preferred.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.