Position: Clinical Research Assistant
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Description: Our client, located in Salt Lake City, is expanding a large genetic study. They are looking for 2 clinical research assistants to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Call center environment experience
- Demonstrated experience making calls to patients
- Demonstrated experience receiving calls from patients
- Previous experience in a patient-facing healthcare, research or customer service role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience in a research role.
- Prior experience working with laboratory protocol, systems and documentation techniques
- Walk patients through the Internet consent process over the phone
- Answer questions and provide information
- Schedule appointments
- Provide customer service
- Call previous lab patients who have given qualifying lab samples to ask for permission to the residual blood in the genetic study
- Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Support clinical research coordinators
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.