Position: Clinical Care Coordinator
Location: California but 100% Remote
Duration: Through EOY 2024
Start Date: ASAP
This role will support our client's new Continuity of Care team. This team is being put in place due to California's new requirements that will increase member eligibility to be covered. They are expecting thousands of new members and will rely on this team to support that growth.
Positions in this function includes those responsible for triage of members, administrative intake of members or managing the admission/discharge information post-notification, working with hospitals and the clinical team. Includes managing incoming calls, managing requests for services from providers/members, providing information on continuity of care to both members and other KP staff.
As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive.
- Care Coordinator/Case Management experience
- Remote experience
- Knowledge of all clinical reviews & needs
- Active course of treatment, etc.
- Experience interacting with members & providers
- Experience triaging to other teams to handle authorizations, contracts, etc.
- EPIC experience (tapestry)
- Experience with workflow design is a plus
- Kaiser Permanente experience is a plus
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.