Position: Chemist I or II
Location: Worcester, MA
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-month contract with extension
As a Chemist I or II with experience in the pharmaceutical industry you have the opportunity to join a renowned global pharmaceutical company while being responsible for executing high-throughput and automated capillary electrophoresis, chromatography and spectroscopic methods to support the cell line, cell culture, and purification development of biologics molecules.
Chemist I or II Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Biology, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- 0-4+ years of industry or academia experience
- Experience with analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC, capillary electrophoresis or mass spectrometry
- Experience with electronic notebook (ELN), lab information management system, robotic liquid handler or data automation is a plus
- Supporting routine analytical testing, method development and method transfer
- Implementation of high throughput analytical platforms & robotic liquid handlers
- Support early and late phase products and processes throughout the drug development life cycle
What’s In It For You:
- The opportunity to join a global, renowned Pharmaceutical company
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.