Position: Cerner Interface Analyst
Location: 100% remote
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 21 weeks
Cerner Interface analyst will assist with discovery, build, testing, and implementation of the EON Lung functionality.
EON is a software that provides for patient scheduling and supporting documentation that is compliant with and generates Lung Cancer Screening data for the ACR Lung Cancer Screening registry. Provides automated information transfer to CMS Registry.
- Experience with Cerner Interface development (FSI / OpenEngine)
- Experience with Cerner CCL
- Experience with Cerner Core functionalities
- Knowledge/experience with FTP functionality
- Knowledge/experience with Cerner back-end operating systems
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.