Job Title: Data Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Tobacco Industry
Duration: 1+ year contract
Location: 100% Remote
We are actively seeking a Data Subject Matter Expert (SME) with expertise in the commercial tobacco industry or prior experience at the Center for Tobacco Products (CTP). As a vital member of our team, you will leverage your knowledge of CTP data, policies, and the tobacco industry, focusing on data modernization and regulatory affairs.
- Experience in developing, reviewing, or analyzing scientific documents and data related to tobacco.
- Demonstrated expertise in the analysis of tobacco products and their effects.
- Previous experience working with tobacco product information and managing tobacco science knowledge and data.
- Familiarity with regulatory environments in the tobacco industry.
- BS and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Serve as the CTP/tobacco industry and data subject matter expert (SME) consultant
- Apply expertise in analyzing tobacco products and their effects.
- Manage tobacco product information and the associated science knowledge and data.
- Navigate and comply with regulatory environments within the tobacco industry.
- Utilize strong communication skills to convey complex information effectively.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.