Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Duration: Year-Long Contact – End date 9/30/2022
Start Date: ASAP
- Provides business analysis services at a local, institutional, or enterprise level.
- Understands and considers both the business and the technical needs of all customers with the goal of providing a quality product or process that meets the business objectives.
- Exams costs, benefits, and risks associated with the proposed investment/project and recommends alternatives for solutions throughout the business life cycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to synthesize, articulate, and document business objectives and requirements by applying system and analytical thinking methodology and discipline.
- Proficient understanding of business strategy and business planning principles and applies to project work (areas may include but are not limited to; value proposition, mission/strategy, goals/objectives, technology assessments, funding, and management/administration).
- Contributes to project charter and plans, work assignments, target dates, and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Applies systems engineering methodologies and discipline throughout the project lifecycle.
- Performs data analysis, defines and documents business requirements supports translation to functional specifications early in the development cycle and concludes with design synthesis and system validation while considering the complete system.
- Assists project leaders in coordinating the deployment of deliverables. Demonstrates system and analytical thinking capability.
- Progressive knowledge and demonstrated use of business analysis methodologies and tools.
- Maintains effective correspondence and in-person communication.
- Builds credibility, rapport, and partners with others to understand their needs and provides conflict resolution, problem-solving, and the ability to drive consensus.
- Works in partnership with stakeholders to develop a solid knowledge base of business needs.
- May manage projects of mid-level complexity, which could include sub-components of larger-scale projects as directed by project leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 plus years of business analysis, business administration, engineering, information science, health, or science-related field.
- Infrastructure/networking experience, preferred in a Healthcare setting
- Experience working with end-users
- Have worked in an agile environment
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.